- Phil Wright from ComponentFactory for creating the Krypton toolkit controls.
- Peter William Wagner, Simon Coghlan and Thomas Bolon for continuing the work on Krypton toolkit controls.
- Mark Heath for creating NAudio, which is used to play the music so you can hear anything.
- Dave Gandy for the Font Awesome on Iconfinder for almost all the images used on the buttons.
- Ozkan Sezer for letting me porting MikMod into NostalgicPlayer.
- Alice Rowan for reviewing all my pull request to MikMod.
- Miodrag Vallat for all the conversation when converted MikMod to BeOS.
- Nicolas Franck (Gryzor) for releasing the original sources for ProWizard on the Amiga.
- Sylvain "Asle" Chipaux for letting me use his ProWizard and sending me a lot of test modules.
- Wilfred Bos for adding NostalgicPlayer on HVSC webpage + he did some testing of the SidPlayer.
- Jens-Christian Huus for helping me in the right direction when I need to find the right SID player to use.
- Adam Hathcock for creating the SharpCompress library, which is used to depack archives.
- Adrien Destugues for porting the BeOS version of APlayer to Haiku, so I could test the functionality when creating this player :-)
- Lokesh Dhakar for creating Lightbox, which is used to show large images of the thumbnails in the module type section in this documentation.
- Robert Baron for creating the C.math library, which is used in the AudioIFF sample converter.
- All users/supporters.