- Visuals cleanup method was not called when closing its window.
- When going from a normal module player to a sample module player when loading the next module in the list, e.g. ProTracker -> TFMX, and you have double buffering enabled, the Spinning Square visual did not get disabled.
- If clicking next module, double buffer is enabled and the next module has been loaded while module information window is opened, NostalgicPlayer crashed.
- If switching output device while playing, and the new device using a different frequency, the module was played with the wrong speed.
- Added new spectrum analyzer scope, which shows how much of the different frequencies that are used currently.
- Updated Krypton toolkit to Canary version 6.0.
- Added new option, so modules which don't report a song length, can automatically load the next module in the playlist after a timeout.
- Added some fixes to MikMod.
- Added these new module formats: SidPlay, SoundFX 1.x, SoundFX 2.0 and MOD Plugin Packed.
- Updated MikMod with newest changes.
- The sample info window did not remember the last selected tab, when opening it.
- If a load error occurred and you selected "skip and remove" in the error dialog, the module list counts wasn't updated.
- Fixed ProTracker player to handle EFx and E6x effects on same line correctly.
- Added support for packed files. Can unpack PowerPacker, XPK (SQSH), BZip2, GZip, LZip and Xz files.
- Added support for archives. Can extract from Zip, 7-Zip, Tar and Rar.
- Added these new module formats: Atari Octalyser, Sawteeth, Mod's Grave, Oktalyzer, TFMX 1.5, TFMX Professional, TFMX 7 voices, SoundMon 1.1 and SoundMon 2.2.
- Added 64-bit mixers. Those are used on 64-bit environments, while the 32-bit mixers are used on 32-bit environments.
- A bug was introduced in version 1.1.0, which made some SoundTracker modules to be recognized wrongly. In one case, the module was played with the wrong speed.
- Spinning Squares crashed when switching module to one with more channels than the previous one and double buffering is enabled.
- File associations now display the module type in file explorer instead of the generic "Audio file".
- If a file in the playlist did not exist anymore, NostalgicPlayer crashed when trying to load it.
- Can now handle mod files that have a song length bigger than 128, e.g. beatwave.mod.
- If a module use 10 channels, then the Spinning Square scope only shows the first 9 channels.
- Added the comment tab to the module information window, so modules holding a comment can be read.
- The instrument tab is now hidden in sample info window if the playing module does not have any instruments.
- Added new oscilloscope, which can show the sample data from the playing module in different ways.
- Added Dolby Prologic surround support. A new mixer option has been added to enable/disable it.
- Added two new options to control how the windows should act.
- Changed the character encoder for PC formats from IBM 850 to IBM 865.
- Updated the "New version" dialog, so it now shows this history list instead of an url.
- Improved the help window, so it now shows the documentation in an embedded browser.
- Added these new module formats: FastTracker II, Composer 669, Unis 669, Digital Sound and Music Interface (DSMI), Asylum, Digital Sound Interface Kit (DSIK), Farandole Composer, General DigiMusic, Imago Orpheus, Impulse Tracker, Scream Tracker 2, Scream Tracker 3, Scream Tracker Music Interface Kit (STMIK), UltraTracker, Unimod (MikMod) and Unreal Music File.
- Supported file extensions are now associated with NostalgicPlayer, so it is possible to double-click module files to open them.
- Added new options tab in the settings window. This comes with a lot of new options to play with.
- Added the swap speakers option in the mixer settings.
- Some MP3 files was wrongly detected as SoundTracker modules. Improved the detection function.
- For new installations, the "new version" dialog will not be shown anymore.
- Improved error message when failing to initialize a module, so it includes the exception message.
- The total time in main window can now include days if needed.
- Fixed High DPI settings, so the window/controls is not too small on a high DPI monitor.
- You can now play along with your favorite module in the sample information window. Just select a sample and play on the keyboard.
- It is possible to save samples from a module in the sample information window.
- Added setting to the CoreAudio output agent, so you can select which device to use for playing.
- Totally rewrote the time calculation in ModTracker. It could not handle when a module was playing a pattern backwards, like "Ode to Protracker.mod". Note that the module was played correctly, it was only the calculated length of the module that was wrong.
- Setting speed to 0 was not handled correctly for all module types in ModTracker, e.g. "Angie S.mod" at position 27.
- Added the sample player interface + created the new sample player. This player uses the sample converters available, so there has also been made a sample loader interface for that.
- Disabling of agents didn't work properly in different parts of NostalgicPlayer.
- Added these new sample formats: RIFF-WAVE (PCM), RIFF-WAVE (IEEE Float), RIFF-WAVE (ADPCM), IFF-8SVX (PCM), IFF-8SVX (Fibonacci), IFF-16SV (PCM) and AudioIFF.
- Added these new module formats: Future Composer 1.0 - 1.3 and Future Composer 1.4.
- Fixed a bug when trying to find the author of a module, which caused some modules could not be loaded.
- When loading a module list, the counts etc. was not updated in the main window.
- Sample information window was not updated, if opening while a module is playing.
- This is the first release of the player.